FORUM & INFOFLEX 2023 registration includes:
- 20+ technical and educational presentations across four days
- 25+ industry experts and authorities on stage
- INFOFLEX 2023, the first live and in-person exhibition of the year
- The Awards Banquet, where FTA’s biggest honors are announced
- Innovation Central, a presentation theater inside INFOFLEX 2023
- Complimentary lunch on Tuesday
- Printer Buy 2 Get 1 Free: All registrants must be from same company.
- Consumer Product Company: A consumer product company (CPC) buys the printed product.
- Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution receives a complimentary registration.
- Student: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership receives a complimentary registration.
- Retiree: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership is entitled to a complimentary registration.
- Media: Any member of a media organization.
- Hall of Fame Member: Any member of the FTA Hall of Fame.
Become an INFOFLEX 2023 Exhibitor
For more than 40 years, FTA’s INFOFLEX has stood alone as the most comprehensive and prominent North American package printing event. Year after year, package printing attendees don’t just see the future; they see beyond. INFOFLEX puts you in front of the entire package printing supply chain, allowing you to connect with industry peers and colleagues.
INFOFLEX 2023 will be your only chance to meet face-to-face in North America to showcase your latest technologies in a progressive and dynamic environment centered around innovation, technology and trends to an industry hungry for new advancements. More than 180 companies will display 500+ technologies.
A Note About Recordings
FORUM 2023’s presentations are recorded and will be made available in 2024.
All cancellations must be sent to FTA in writing by January 27, 2023 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and must be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.