FORUM 2022 registration includes access to:
- All nine of FORUM’s technical sessions, with 25+ presentations
- INFOFLEX 2022, the first live and in-person exhibition of the year
- The Awards Banquet, where FTA’s biggest honors are announced
- The Monday Evening Social, with hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment
- Innovation Central, a presentation theater inside INFOFLEX 2022
- Complimentary lunch on Tuesday
- Consumer Product Company: A consumer product company (CPC) buys the printed product.
- Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution receives one complimentary registration. Each additional educator affiliated with the same institution receives a reduced rate for a registration.
- Student: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership receives one complimentary registration.
- Retiree: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership is entitled to a complimentary registration.
- Media: Any member of a media organization.
Note: Complimentary registration is available to one individual per educational institution or media outlet. For additional registrants, contact FTA.
A Note About Recordings
FORUM’s presentations are recorded and will be made available in late 2022.
All cancellations MUST be sent to FTA in writing by January 14, 2022 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after January 14, 2022 or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and MUST be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.