Missed FORUM 2021? With FORUM 2021 On Demand, you can purchase access to individual sessions to watch and re-watch technical presentations, from any internet-connected device.
Choose from three options:
- 1 Session: Select any single session
- Up to 5 Sessions: Select as many as five sessions
- All 9 Sessions: Every session from FORUM 2021
Purchase includes 30-day access to sessions of choice. Login cannot be shared between users.
FORUM 2021’s sessions featured technical presentations where expert speakers shared essential knowledge to show how to prosper through efficiency:
- The Great Plate Debate 2021: Technical specialists provide detailed descriptions of the various printing plate applications available today, and the benefits provided to the industry by continuing advances in plate making technology.
- Showcasing Emerging Products: Every part of the flexographic workflow impacts profitability, productivity and consistency. Explore the latest emerging products available today and learn how they can improve production.
- Advanced Color Theory: Learn about solutions that make managing process color, spot color and screening of spot color an efficient process, before, during and after a pressrun.
- Making the Grade: How Print Quality Scoring Helps Printers: Hear Berry Global’s printing director and premedia agency discuss where print quality scoring helped overcome print challenges and improve brand relationships.
- Establishing Your Starting Points FIRST (101): Learn how establishing standard operating procedures can streamline the flexographic workflow while yielding the results outlined in FIRST.
- Customer Satisfaction Through Partnerships: A CPC and a prepress provider discuss how to overcome print challenges while ensuring consistency and repeatability, leading to a positive and predictable outcome for the brand owner.
- Correcting the Defectives, Correct the Defects: Watch print defects demonstrated on virtual reality presses, listen to industry experts discuss possible causes and corrections, and follow a discussion of the final solutions.
- FQC: Investigating Methods to Increase Efficiency & Packaging Quality: Hear the results of the latest FQC projects covering opacity measurements, optimizing color gamuts through magenta ink selection, process control with ink temperature and maximizing plate life. Plus, scholarship-recipient student research reports.
- Optimizing Print Quality Through Prepress Technology: Listen to a discussion of the expectations and implementations of modern screening technologies, with real-world examples and proven results.