Registering for FORUM 2020 gives you “the complete package.”
FORUM 2020 registration includes access to:
- All nine of FORUM’s technical sessions
- INFOFLEX 2020, with hundreds of the most innovative new technologies shaping the industry’s future
- The Awards Banquet, where FTA’s biggest honors are announced
- The Monday Evening Social, with hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment
- 14 technology-focused presentations at Innovation Central
- Complimentary lunch on Tuesday
First-Time Printer/Converter Attendees: Any printer/converter who has not attended FORUM in the last three years.
Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution receives one complimentary registration. Each additional educator affiliated with the same institution receives a reduced rate for a registration.
Student: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership receives one complimentary registration.
Retiree: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership is entitled to a complimentary registration.
All cancellations MUST be sent to FTA in writing by February 28, 2020 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after February 28, 2020 or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and MUST be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. Because the Emerging Leaders Golf Outing is a charitable event, no refunds will be given, should the event be rained out. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.