- Printer/Converters: Buy one registration, get one free. Offer ends July 28.
- FTA Members with FIRST Certification: Use coupon “FTCFIRST” to save $100 on registration.
Fall Technical Conference 2023 registration includes:
- 20+ technical and educational presentations
- Two-dozen industry experts and authorities on stage
- INFOFLEX at Fall Technical Conference, an intimate one-on-one networking exhibition with 60+ companies
- More than 180 cutting-edge package printing technologies
Learn More About Fall Technical Conference 2023 →
- Consumer Product Company (CPC): The buyer of the printed product
- Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution
- FTA Student Member: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership
- Retired FTA Member: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership
- Media: Any member of a media organization
- FTA Hall of Fame Member: Any member of the FTA Hall of Fame
Exhibit at Fall Technical Conference 2023
For more than 40 years, the INFOFLEX name has been recognized as connecting printer/converters from all segments of the package printing industry with suppliers to network, explore partnerships and grow business. At INFOFLEX, package printing attendees don’t just see the future; they see beyond. INFOFLEX puts you in front of the entire package printing supply chain, allowing you to connect with industry peers and colleagues.
Reserve Your Booth →
A Note About Recordings
Fall Technical Conference 2023’s presentations are recorded and will be made available in 2024.
All cancellations must be sent to FTA in writing by June 30, 2023 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and must be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.