Fall Conference 2022 registration includes:
- 24 technical and educational presentations
- 22 industry experts and authorities on stage
- 60 exhibiting companies inside INFOFLEX at Fall Conference
- 180 cutting-edge package printing technologies
- Consumer Product Company: A consumer product company (CPC) buys the printed product.
- Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution receives one complimentary registration. Each additional educator affiliated with the same institution receives a reduced rate for a registration.
- Student: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership receives one complimentary registration.
- Retiree: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership is entitled to a complimentary registration.
- Media: Any member of a media organization.
- Hall of Fame Member: Any member of the FTA Hall of Fame.
Become a Fall Conference 2022 Exhibitor
With INFOFLEX at Fall Conference, the exhibit experience is expanded in every direction—more space, more time, more opportunity. Learn more about exhibiting by contacting FTA Director of Membership & Business Development Jay Kaible.
A Note About Recordings
Fall Conference 2022’s presentations are recorded and will be made available in 2023.
All cancellations must be sent to FTA in writing by July 1, 2022 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and must be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.