Fall Conference 2021 registration includes access to:
- Eight technical sessions, with 20+ interactive presentations from industry experts
- INFOFLEX at Fall Conference, an expanded exhibition with next-generation package printing technologies
- The Awards Banquet, a formal dinner where recipients of FTA’s honors and awards are recognized
- Printers: Purchase a registration bundle that includes FORUM & INFOFLEX 2022, and save 35 percent
- Consumer Product Company: A consumer product company (CPC) buys the printed product.
- Educator: Any FTA educator member from a qualified graphic arts institution receives one complimentary registration. Each additional educator affiliated with the same institution receives a reduced rate for a registration.
- Student: Any full-time student attending a qualified graphic arts institution who holds an active FTA membership receives one complimentary registration.
- Retiree: Any past member who is fully retired from active employment and holds a class RI or RB FTA membership is entitled to a complimentary registration.
- Media: Any member of a media organization.
- Hall of Fame Member: Any member of the FTA Hall of Fame.
Become a Fall Conference 2021 Exhibitor
With INFOFLEX at Fall Conference, the exhibit experience is expanded in every direction—more space, more time, more opportunity. Learn more about exhibiting by contacting FTA Director of Membership & Business Development Jay Kaible.
A Note About Recordings
Fall Conference 2021’s presentations are recorded and will be made available in mid 2022.
All cancellations must be sent to FTA in writing by July 2, 2021 and are subject to a $100 fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after this date or for no-shows. Substitutions are welcome and must be sent to FTA in writing. No-shows are not eligible for refunds. We reserve the right to publish photographs of conference participants for promotional use. FTA reserves the right to cancel or modify conferences, rates, content or speakers without notice, as conditions warrant.